Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quest for the quintessential life!

The poems dont rhyme anymore.
The lyrics dont facsinate anymore.
Is it sadness, or my numbness,why dont I seem to savour em anymore?

Days are cliched, nights bring an uneasy calm.
I feel like an object,lying in a dead still stream.
Am I enacting my life?
Seems too real for an act.
I m stuck in a crowd.
A crowd full of people with mask.
A mask which hides just what they are.

Am I a victim or am I the culprit here?

People faking emotions.
I seek warmth in this coldness.
People fooling people.
I seek innocence of a child.
Are we living a life out of adjustments,or is life forcing adjustments out of us?
Are we not living a free world? Whats stopping us from being ourselves?
Are we just too vulnerable being ourselves?
We all are chained,bound with the burden of being a social animal.
I live in hope,
Hope finding life and not social puppets.
And someday I hope to redeem the quintessential life.

5 comments:

Sandeep Kulkarni said...

The poems dont rhyme anymore.
The lyrics dont facsinate anymore.
Is it sadness, or my numbness,why dont I seem to savour em anymore?


hmmm.....

get married soon man...

u will savor them,, even if ur not as of now

Mridul Raj said...

dude.. if marriage was an answer to the problems, i would have been married long back.. its the things i percieve tat is written down here..

Sandeep Kulkarni said...

dude...do remove this comment if it is irrelavant..

i was thinking of first 4 lines in particular..

i dont knw wht genre of songs ur listening to...or lyrics ur checking out...

so i thought...

vimalgasper said...

Tagged...

AruV said...

Dude full upset in life?

Good way to start.