Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This is me :)

People who know me can think of me the way they want to. This post is for those who don't know me with my perspective about me. Well to begin with, I am Mridul. Well my name means soft or tender literally which most of my friends disapprove of as they don't find me suiting that name. Hey! its their view, I am not questioning that. I am here to share what i think. Nobody can question that.

I would like to put myself as a simple, humble and a realistic person.I think thats a fair enough statement I would make about myself. To me family, friends and relatives matter to me the most in that order. I love my family, my source of courage and happiness followed very closely by my friends. I am very choosy in making friends, but I do have lot many friends most of whom I would have known for years and years. I have had privilege of studying in a college full of gems, both at heart and in life so far. I take pride having such friends. I just hope they find me as good as I find them. I have great friends dating back to my primary schooling days and I continue to make new ones as I move on in life. Right now I am in a dilemma.

I wish to be friends with someone , but that someone is eluding me. I have this eagerness to speak to that someone and get close but I am shy to start off. I hope I get enough courage to speak to that someone and make friends soon. This will be most understood by persons who are with me these day. The people whom I interact with the most these days. Well for those who don't know me, I would want that to be a mystery. And the person in question here , I wish knows this soon.

Moving on with my intro I love bit of everything. I love watching movies, listening to music.If I had to choose only 2 out of the rest of the options it would be movies, music always. I am quite passionate about these two things in life. I am more director specific in choosing movies to watch. But I can watch Aamir khan movies without any such inputs. He is very intelligent person when it comes to choosing the roles and he has proved that over the years. The only person who I think is versatile and does justice to his talent. All others are typecasted, cliched so to say. I love listening to songs. There are many favorites Lucky Ali, KK,Palash Sen, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam are few of the artists i love listening to and some English Bands like Metallica,Linkin Park,Evanescence to name a few.


I think I have shared enough of what I wanted to. I will keep posting something or the other to keep you guys busy reading my blogs. Do share your comments on this post.

2 comments:

Sandeep Kulkarni said...

Mridul Raj ,, better get me something @ the cafeteria ,, else the person in picture ,, wont be a mystery anymore..

Ha Ha ha

" King of Wishful Thinking "

AruV said...

Mridul,

Who is that guy who has no guts in approaching a girl!

Who is that guy who feels shy!

Who is that guy who can't Propose a girl.

Be bold man. Do not take away with you the feeling of not accomplishing the tasks.
-aru